Complete Dinoot No Weld Utility Trailer Rack Kits
We make it easy for DIYers to add sturdy trailer racks tailored to their needs for Carry-on brand angle-iron utility trailers with our Full Dinoot No Weld Corner Bracket Trailer Racks. They also work with many other brands of angle-iron utility trailers.
Our full utility trailer rack kits use our exclusively manufactured rack corner brackets and 1.5” .120” wall square tubing. Racks come with the tubing cut to size and drilled for your rack, ready to clean / paint and assemble.
We offer two different designs to meet your camping or multi-sport hauling needs; a Roof Top Tent trailer rack and a Kayak trailer rack.
Current standard racks:
- Roof Top Tent Rack, 4x6 Carry-on Utility Trailer
- 37” tall (deck to top of rack) x 60” long with two 46” crossbars.
- Kayak Rack, 4x6 Carry-on Utility Trailer
- 39” tall (deck to top of rack) x 60” long with two 60” long crossbars.
- Proper number of Corner Brackets for rack design
- Bare steel tubing cut to size with all corner joints pre-drilled
- Hardware for assembling rack and attaching it to trailer
- Caps for open tube ends
Normal rack lead time: 1.5-3 weeks.
Contact us for quotes on other size / type trailer Full Racks.
- Rack components are bare steel and require painting.
- Racks are positioned and bolted to the inside of the trailer.
- You will need the ability to measure, mark, and drill 5/16” holes in steel for attaching your rack to the trailer.
- Sometimes during installation, corner bracket holes need to be clearance drilled for bolts to fit.