Our Jeep Style Tub Kits set a new standard.
Previously, building a matching Jeep style trailer required cutting and welding old Jeeps together. Then hours of body work – No Longer! It is now a straightforward DIY project that looks great behind more than just Jeeps. Made in the USA.
- Keeping the weight down without compromising durability
- DIY “have it your way” approach to building adventures
- Can be built and upgraded incrementally to spread cost out
- Equally at off-road in the backcountry or camping at the lake
- Available in two sizes; Compact for more maneuverable in the backcountry and Extended for increased storage capacity while maintaining the lightweight advantages
- Designed to clear 33” tires, larger tires require modifications
- Uses standard Jeep CJ7 style drop-down tailgates
- Tubs are hand laid fiberglass with black paint prep ready gel coat.
Compact: 4’-5” long x 59” wide x 20” tall
Extended: 6’-6” long x 59” wide x 20” tall
Floor to top of tub: 16.5”
Between inner fenders: 44”
Compact tub kit: 58 lbs
Extended tub kit: 68 lbs
Overall basic ready to roll trailer: 350-450 lbs
Customer supplied, normally plywood
Inner fenders are designed to work with our specially re-drilled TJ rear flares. Special order fiberglass-in inner fenders are available for using other types or styles of flares.
Tub Kit Includes:
- (1) Front solid panel
- (1) Tailgate opening rear panel
- (2) Side panels
- (2) Inner Fenders
- (2) Steel tailgate opening reinforcements
- (1) Assembly guide
- (1) Plywood Floor Building Guide
- (1) Upon request, drawings and info for welding your own frame
Here is an “Overview Guide about building Dinoot Trailers”
Here is a “Tventuring Thread” with a collection of information, photos and Dinoot J-Series Jeep Trailer examples
“Contact Us” for shipping quote to order or if you have any questions about your build
Price discounted 12% when purchased in a Bundle
Prices: Compact $1199 Extended $1249
Note: We reserve the right to modify specifications as necessary.