Shipping Ground: USPS, FedEx or USPS is normally used for shipping, we reserve the right to use other carriers at our discretion. Depending on the package value, the shipping company may require an adult delivery signature.
We do our best to ship orders in a timely manner. Orders normally ship 1-2 days after payment is received. We take no responsibility for delays caused by the shipping company.
Shipments are insured against damage or loss. Damage is rare, although if it happens please:
• Take pictures and document any externally visible damage to the box.
• After unpacking the box, take pictures and document any damage to the contents and/or any missing parts.
• Then contact us to report the damage.
Additional expedited shipping options are available upon request at an additional charge.
Some orders maybe drop shipped from alternative locations. In this case, order may be shipped with carrier services other than our normal USPS FedEx or USPS.
Freight: Larger, heavier items such as Folding Rooftop Style Tent Units are shipped via truck freight. On some items you will have the option of terminal delivery or home delivery at an additional charge. On others, we have the price of home delivery down to almost the same as terminal delivery and only offer home delivery. On home deliveries, a clerk from the freight company will contact you to schedule your delivery.
Items going freight will normally ship 1-3 days after payment is received.
Be sure to inspect your delivery for damage before signing for it. If there are any sign of external damage, be sure to have it noted on the freight bill. If at all possible take pictures of the damaged unopened package first. Then open it to future inspect for damage while the drive is still there. Have product damage also noted on the freight bill. Take additional pictures; put some thing in the picture like a quarter or dollar bill to provide a size reference. After signing for it, immediately contact the freight company to file a report / damage claim. Be sure to get names and contact information for everyone you talk with, and any claim / report number they give you. Then report the damage to us. If your item is severely damaged refuse to take delivery and inform us immediately.
International: We can and do ship internationally, but not from the store. By special request only.
General: Shipping charges on orders are reviewed for accuracy. Occasionally incorrect shipping charges may result on an order. In this case, you will be notified if a over or under charge happens. You will have the option to cancel your order before additional costs are applied. Refused orders will be charged for shipping and a 20% restocking fee. In the case of discounted or shipping specials, the actual cost of shipping will be charged.
Lost/Late/Other Shipments: If there is a delay by USPS on your order or by UPS, you can contact them directly. You will need your tracking number. We accept no responsibility for lost or delayed items by USPS or UPS. However, we will work with you to resolve a lost or delayed shipment when it is still in the carrier's possession.
If we find your package was successfully delivered, our responsibility is fulfilled. It is your responsibility to supply a safe receptacle for your mail delivery.
If your package was successfully delivered and then stolen from your porch or mail receptacle, you have options:
- For USPS deliveries, you can file a mail theft complaint with the U.S. Postal Inspection Service. USPS will start your claims process. Go to USPS.com and follow the prompts.
- If your package came through another carrier, contact the carrier to initiate a trace process with UPS or FedEx. The Carrier will then follow up with you on the progress of your shipment.
- Reach out to your local police department to notify them of the theft.
- Many credit card companies including American Express offer protection for members who charge a covered purchase that ends up being stolen. The coverage is limited so check with your credit card company for specifics.