Page will go live for orders week of February 10th.
This replacement bracket allows extension of the tongue length of an M416 trailer and use of any coupler.
This is a straightforward DIY upgrade. The basic steps are:
- Unbolt and remove original lunette ring casting
- Drill two extra holes in each of the tongue supports
- Bolt new retrofit bracket in place
- Install your tongue insert with new coupler
Overall tongue length of a M416 from front of tub to the ring center line is 29". With a tongue insert, the overall tongue length should be kept to 45” or less.
For longer tongues or increased strength, the tongue insert needs to be run all the way through the receiver tube and back to the second cross member were the angled supports attach.
You can purchase only the receiver tube retrofit bracket or add extra components for as complete of a kit as you would like.
Note: Prices include Free Shipping.
- $109 - M416 Trailer Receiver Tube Tongue Retrofit Bracket with hardware
- $34 - 2” .188” wall Tongue Insert setup for 45” tongue with pin and safety cable bracket holes drilled
- $49 - Safety Cable Kit with coiled safety cables, bracket and hardware
- $18 - Angle-iron bolt-on jack brackets with frame attachment holes drilled
- $147 - Lock ‘n Roll Trailer Side portion of coupler. We also offer complete Lock’n Roll hitches available in the Trailer Frame Parts section.
- $27 – 2” Ball Coupler, 3500 lb rated
Contact Us if you have questions