M416 Trailer Receiver Tube Tongue Retrofit Kit
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
OUT OF STOCK. NEW BATCH IN THE WORKS AND READY TO SHIP 2/8 -2/13/23
The replacement M416 Trailer Receiver Tube bracket allows extending the tongue and use of any coupler.
This is a straightforward DIY upgrade. The basic steps are:
- Unbolt and remove original lunette ring casting
- Drill two extra holes in each of the tongue supports
- Bolt new retrofit bracket in place
- Install your tongue insert with new coupler
Overall tongue length of a M416 from front of tub to the ring center line is 29". With a tongue insert, the overall tongue length should be kept to 45” or less.
For longer tongues or increased strength, the tongue insert needs to be run all the way through the receiver tube and back to the second cross member were the angled supports attach.
- $119 - M416 Trailer Receiver Tube Tongue Retrofit Bracket with hardware.
- $159 – Tongue Retrofit Bracket with Tongue Insert(2” square 3/16” wall tube, setup for 45” long tongue ball center line with pin and safety cable bracket holes drilled)
- $209 - Tongue Retrofit Bracket with Tongue Insert and Safety Cable Kit(includes cables, bracket and hardware)
- $249 – Tongue Retrofit Bracket with Tongue Insert, Safety Cable Kit and Coupler(2” ball coupler, 3500 lb. rated, includes drilling insert for coupler and hardware)
- We also have Lock’nRoll hitches available here in the Trailer Frame Parts section.
Contact Us, if you have questions or would like to order a configuration not listed.