The foundation of the Tepui tent unit line is the Kukenam Sky Model, sized just right for 2-3 people.
The tents include two zipped sky panels and quick release clips on the rainfly for rolling it back. The solid outer panels are made from the same fabric as the tent body and the inner no-see-um mosquito screen panels are also zippered.
Available Colors: Hazy Grey, Green, Siberian Camo and Woods Camo
- Open - 56”W x 96”L x 50” T
- Closed - 56”W x 48”L x 12” T
- Sleeping Footprint – 56” x 96”
- Weight – 120 lbs
- Tent Body fabric - 260g (600D) Polyester Cotton blend ripstop with a waterproof ventilate coating; UV and mold resistant. Seam sealed
- Rainfly fabric - 420D Polyester Oxford with PU coating
- Annex Room fabric - 420D Polyester Oxford with PU coating
- Travel Cover fabric – 1000g heavy duty PVC coated polyester
- Screens - tight no-see-um mosquito screens mesh
- Mattress - 2-1/2” high density foam with removable cotton cover.
- Base – welded aluminum frame with foam sandwich and vinyl coated aluminum cap sheets.
- Bows – 5/8” aluminum tubing
- Ladder – telescoping aluminum, for rack heights up to 93”, fully extended 102"
Tepui Roof Top Tents come with a two-year manufacturer's warranty on all material, craftsmanship, and parts. This covers manufacturing defects and does not extend to normal wear and tear, cosmetic blemishes sustained during use or damage caused by improper use, improper cleaning, or improper storage. Tepui will repair or replace (at their discretion) defective items at no cost to the customer.