Jeep Trailer Tub Kit - J Series by Dinoot
Please call or email to order we will work to get you the best shipping rate!
Jeep Trailer Tub Kit J-Series by Dinoot
Our Jeep Style Tub Kits set a new standard.
Previously, building a matching Jeep style trailer required cutting and welding old Jeeps together. Then hours of body work – No Longer! It is now a straightforward DIY project that looks great behind more than just Jeeps. The Jeep Trailer Tub Kit Made in the USA.
- Keeping the weight down without compromising durability
- DIY “have it your way” approach to building adventures
- Can be built and upgraded incrementally to spread cost out
- Equally at home off-road in the backcountry or camping at the lake
- Available in two sizes; Compact for more maneuverable in the backcountry and Extended for increased storage capacity while maintaining the lightweight advantages
- Designed to clear 33” tires, larger tires require modifications
- Uses standard Jeep CJ7 style drop-down tailgates
- Tubs are hand laid fiberglass with grey paint prep ready gel coat.
Compact: 4’-5” long x 59” wide x 20” tall
Extended: 6’-6” long x 59” wide x 20” tall
Floor to top of tub: 16.5”
Between inner fenders: 44”
Compact tub kit: 58 lbs.
Extended tub kit: 68 lbs.
Overall basic ready to roll trailer: 350-450 lbs.
Customer supplied, normally plywood
Inner Fenders and Flares:
J-Series use a inner fender like Jeep’s that need to be customer fiberglassed or bonded in place. J-Series tubs can use both factory and aftermarket CJ, YJ or TJ flares. Flares are customer supplied.
Tub Kit Includes:
- (1) Front solid panel
- (1) Tailgate opening rear panel
- (2) Side panels
- (2) Inner Fenders
- (2) Steel tailgate opening reinforcements
- (1) Assembly guide
- (1) Plywood Floor Building Guide
- (1) Upon request, drawings and info for welding your own frame
Here is an “Overview Guide about building Dinoot Trailers”
Here is a “Tventuring Thread” with a collection of information, photos and Dinoot J-Series Jeep Trailer examples
“Contact Us” for shipping quote to order or if you have any questions about your build
Note: We reserve the right to modify specifications as necessary.