Our Ruggedized model tent units are the toughest roof top tents on the market. They have many upgrades compared to our standard model tent units. Upgrades begin by using 40% heavier 380g polyester cotton blend ripstop fabric. Next heavy duty hinges and thicker external aluminum diamond plate cap sheets are added to the base. Then 3/4" fully wrapped bows, an under mattress anti-condensation mat and extra large internal pockets with gear anchor points are installed making it a ruggedized beast of a tent.
The tents include two zipped stargazer panels and quick release clips on the rainfly for rolling it back. The solid outer panels are made from the same fabric as the tent body and the inner no-see-um mosquito screen panels are also zippered.
Available colors are Hazy Grey, Orange & Green
- Open - 56”W x 96”L x 50” T
- Closed - 56”W x 48”L x 12” T
- Sleeping Footprint – 56” x 96”
- Weight – 152 lbs.
- Tent Body fabric -360g Polyester Cotton blend ripstop canvas with waterproof ventilate coating, dual stitched taped seams, UV and mold resistant
- Rainfly fabric - 420D Polyester Oxford with PU coating
- Annex Room fabric - 420D Polyester Oxford with PU coating
- Travel Cover fabric – 1000g heavy duty PVC coated polyester
- Screens - tight no-see-um mosquito screens mesh
- Mattress - High-density 2.5" foam mattress with cotton cover and anti-condensation mat.
- Base – welded aluminum frame with foam sandwich and thicker external aluminum diamond plate cap sheets.
- Bows – 3/4” aluminum tubing.
- Ladder – telescoping aluminum, for rack heights up to 93”, fully extended 102"
Tepui Roof Top Tents come with a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty on all material, craftsmanship, and parts. This covers manufacturing defects and does not extend to normal wear and tear, cosmetic blemishes sustained during use or damage caused by improper use, improper cleaning, or improper storage. Tepui will repair or replace (at their discretion) defective items at no cost to the customer.