The Baja SeriesTM roof-top tents utilize a patented Zipper GimpTM to attach the canopy to the tent base. Interchange the canopy depending on the conditions you face: a mesh shade canopy for hot humid weather, a lightweight nylon rip-stop canopy for spring time, or an aluminized canopy for inclement weather. A detachable rainfly is included.
The Baja SeriesTM Ayer has a sleeping capacity of 2. It’s a lightweight, compact model with a reduced footprint, closed size and weight. They are perfectly sized for compact CUV’s, cars and motorcycle sized camping trailers.
Select one canopy and color below. Additional canopies can be purchased separately in the Roof Top Tent Accessories section.
- Open - 48"W x 84"L x 39"T
- Closed - 48"W x 42"L x 11"T
- Sleeping Footprint – 48” x 84”
- Weight - 90 lbs
- Tent Body fabric - Lightweight 70D Nylon with Nanotex water-resistant coating
- Rainfly fabric - 420D Polyester Oxford with PU coating
- Travel Cover fabric – 1000g heavy duty PVC coated polyester
- Screens - tight no-see-um mosquito screens mesh
- Mattress - 2-1/2” high density foam with removable cotton cover.
- Base – Welded aluminum frame with insulation and aluminum cap sheets.
- Bows – 5/8” aluminum tubing
- Ladder – telescoping aluminum, for rack heights up to 93”, fully extended 102"
Tepui Roof Top Tents come with a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty on all material, craftsmanship, and parts. This covers manufacturing defects and does not extend to normal wear and tear, cosmetic blemishes sustained during use or damage caused by improper use, improper cleaning, or improper storage. Tepui will repair or replace (at their discretion) defective items at no cost to the customer.