The Autana Ruggedized Roof Top Tent by Thule version has upgrades on multiple fronts. Upgrades begin by using 40% heavier 380g polyester cotton blend ripstop fabric. Next heavy duty hinges and thicker external aluminum diamond plate cap sheets are added to the base. Then 3/4" fully wrapped bows, an under mattress anti-condensation mat and a 30lb density mattress are installed making it a ruggedized beast of a tent.
The Autana Roof Top Tent Ruggedized by Thule model adds an enclosed entry area for increased privacy and weather protection. It is sized for 2-3 people and includes a removable annex that easily sleeps an additional 3 people.
The annex of the Autana Roof Top Tent has a PVC floor, side screened windows, a front door and a rear vehicle access door.
- Open - 56”W x 122”L x 52” T
- Closed - 56”W x 48”L x 12” T
- Sleeping Footprint – 56” x 96”
- Weight – 195 lbs
- Tent Body fabric - 380g (600D) Polyester Cotton blend fabric with a waterproof ventilate coating; UV and mold resistant. Seam sealed.
- Rainfly fabric - 420D Polyester Oxford with PU coating
- Annex Room fabric - 420D Polyester Oxford with PU coating
- Travel Cover fabric – 1000g heavy duty PVC coated polyester
- Screens - tight no-see-um mosquito screens mesh
- Mattress - 2-1/2” high 30lb density foam with removable cotton cover and anti-condensation mat.
- Base – welded aluminum frame with foam sandwich and Ruggedized has thick external aluminum diamond plate cap sheets.
- Bows – 3/4” aluminum tubing
- Ladder – telescoping aluminum, for rack heights up to 93”, fully extended 102"
Tepui Roof Top Tents come with a two-year manufacturer's warranty on all material, craftsmanship, and parts. This covers manufacturing defects and does not extend to normal wear and tear, cosmetic blemishes sustained during use or damage caused by improper use, improper cleaning, or improper storage. Tepui will repair or replace (at their discretion) defective items at no cost to the customer.